Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Only God knows

It's been a while since I blogged.

And it is quite emotional

I thought having a house is easy. I m wrong. Maybe I should start saying I thought marriage won't be so tough. never known how much implications since married like for 10 months.

Firstly,  staying with in laws.  I was so confident before I stayed with them that there won't be issue. U know since we are Christian etc. But I was wrong.  We are still humans.

Next finding a house.  moving in a house will be 2 person thing. Since I  law have their home. I was wrong again.  Can't predict that they will sell and move in with us. We'll,  TEMPORARY. so wrong expectations again from me. I always tot maybe when parents grow old or medical unfit then we will stay the.

Another expectation. Personal couple time. Have a child so meaning after March 2015 no couple time. Then parents move in. No too. Very seldom for a nowadays family.

Then yesterday was another episode which I did not like. cheated by real estate agent
but firstly I trusted on the rate provided. and since we agree to it I have to keep to it. But what dislike is the rate declared. And after that say do not want the boss to earn and what boss don't teach. Overall this is wrong. Some parents don't teach well, so u cheat them don't give them allowances etc. Secondly he fake our signature and claim the agreement is not important only protecting him as an agent. His parents agree to it. even the fact that the 1% not declare is correct. I probably stupid to go by law. And while ppl outside may say ok.  implication to ur tax etc. And I am disappointed that this is only done to a relative and a close one and around him his relative agree.

I mentioned in my walk with God is leave it to him and not to what I expect. But ppl ard me disappoint me totally.

Loving someone is tough

Jesus was betrayed by his disciple.

I want honesty and not to keep away from me or till no choice u have to voice to me.

pardon me, wrote in a hurry.


No comments: