Saturday, September 13, 2014

Exciting Year !! :P

in 2 days time, we will be going down to collect our keys.. did our inspection today.. the house is really clean! .. and windy although such a warm weather....

and in like 1 wk time, i will be seeing the gynae... 4 months!!! (yup, may be able to see the gender soon)

my first trimester wasn't that good. vomited. giddy, more of a "evening" sickness. can't even meet my friends. easily tired as well. food that i can't eat. PORK. fast food... FRUITS.... food i don't mind eating... FISH... and anyfood that Hensey love.... teochew baby , poo kway (since i don't know the gender i call baby this.. heee)

but but.. on my 14 week suddenly i felt so refresh. energetic. occasionally do vomit. is like you burp and the food comes out. is machiam i am a baby...

and my baby bump is showing. was happy that someone gave up seat for me yesterday. hmmmm, but today no effect. hahahhaa... prob yesterday was more bloated. honestly, i feel at this stage may not need that much of a seat. i believe preggy need seat cos the front load is too heavy for the back to handle... so i am fine. maybe first three months need to sit in case kanna stretch. but who will give up seat unless you ask for it. for me, i prefer standing , sitting makes me puke during the first three months.

and i bought my maternity clothes which probably last me for few months!!! thinking i should just put all old clothes in a bag le. since moving house soon...

i will start taking photos. get hensey to take my baby bump at 16 weeks.. hee... oh man, no more "flat" tummy... ok, i nvr ever had flat tummy. and i always been breathing in ... wahahaha..


baby poo kway.... looking forward to see you in March 2015... :)




No comments: