Friday, October 11, 2013

Our Wedding Photoshoot on 10 Oct 13

Doesn't the date sounds good...

Day started at 9.30am

Makeup Artiste, Irene, did my makeup. I told her about my irritation at the side of my eyes and my teary eyes. She is really professional. how to say. out of all the make up done by others (such as Sephora, Makeup Forever, friends), this is one of the BEST!!! no pain and don't feel i am puting on a thick makeup (although it is) heeex... had double eye lashes, bottom eye lashes, stickers. i tot my eyes is Big and nothing much i could do to it. but hee still got... no more droopy eyes too. =) and hensey says i look like his fav actress xuan xuan.. heex...

our photoshoot officially started at 11am plus.

He (Jacky) took some photos to see how photogenic or how is the way to communicate with us. Isn't tat a simple job ah.. Tried on my evening gown which is the green dress. i think we were so stiff so unsure how is the effect. but there was a photo where the ring was put on the bible and we as background. hope its nice.

next was our actual day white gown. btw, all these are designers' gown. he did the korean style (my kind) heex. and of cos hensey's fav. a pic with his CDs, Records, Earphones, and CD player.

last indoor shoot was the costume theme. we chose the chinese Kua. Red and Dragon matches our Asian Skin. really fast one we took. i guess we were getting use to it.

The day so fast passed and it was 5pm. quickly done up my hair final makeup  and tada off to the armenian church.

and you know what. the photographer mentioned that it has been 10 years since he took there. i think he was excited too. he says its a nice church.

as it was going to rain. shots were fast. walk-in, lift my veil, sit on the nice seats, door, outside, trees, the house beside, . fast but i think good. cos we were kinda relax as the day goes.

finished at 7pm. it wasn't as tirig or ganchiong as we tot. =)

we can't take photo so manage to take this in the van. btw,the flowers ard my hair is real. so blessed. not many brides have this hee...

and Thanks to my dear Hensey who made this day possible =))

No comments: